Saturday, February 26, 2011

You call it madness, but I call it love.. ♥




For twice in a row, I didn't go to the office again for a weekend mandatory overtime. Besides I'm tired and unproductive to work efficiently, today's our 30th monthsary. I don't want to make my man sad, so I chose to be with him than stressed myself out at work. :(


But I kinda hate this feeling. Maybe because my boss gets kinda mad at me for not being able to go to work. I felt guilty of ruining their day. And I also feel that my friend's mad at me, too :( Ugh! I hope they are not. I hope this feeling will fade away now. :(

To my man, you know I'll do anything for you. They may call me crazy and stupid for choosing you than the things that I have right now, but I don't care. I just care about you. I just love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment